The Literacy Group of Waterloo Region presents
During the pandemic our learners have continued to work hard towards their goals. During time of lockdown there has often been one thing to support them, their pets.
The Literacy Group of Waterloo Region would like to recognize the best study buddy a person could ask for, pets. Enter your pet into our gallery for a chance to win some wonderful prizes and help raise awareness of adult literacy in our region.
Furless, flightless or fluffy – we want to see them all.
How To Enter
- Take or select a picture of your beloved pet. Download our guide for Tips to Create a Great Entry.
- Attach the image to an email and add your name, best form of contact and what you would like the entry to read next to the image.
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will let you know when the image is uploaded and send you a link to the competition.
- When the competition is open, make sure you share the link and tell everyone to visit and vote for you. Remember the more people who visit the site, the greater your chance to win.