Do you need help with reading? The Literacy Group helps all levels of readers.
We help people learn:
- the basics of letters, sounds and words using the Laubach Way to Reading system.
- how to read forms and brochures, labels and signs.
- to read for personal enjoyment and to read to others.
- to read faster and with better understanding and comprehension.
- how to read for work, learning and life.
You can get help with reading in small groups or in one-to-one tutoring sessions.
Learn to read the things that are important to you. Now is the best time to contact us.
In Kitchener, contact Sue 519-743-6090 x 224 email@example.com
In Cambridge, contact Laurie 519-743-6090 x 325 firstname.lastname@example.org
To refer a client to TLG for help with reading, please use this referral form